Camp Waziyatah – Best Maine Summer Camp
Waterford, Maine • Established in 1922
Now in its 93rd year, Camp Waziyatah is a coed sleep-away camp, located on 130 acres of beautiful woods and fields bordering a private, 3.5 mile lake in Waterford, Maine.
Campers come from all over the country and the world for a life-changing adventure and tons of FUN! Wazi is a healthy, safe environment for kids to grow, try new things and be welcomed for who they are. With more than 30 activities in a unique kid’s choice program and the best staff anywhere, Wazi is the perfect Maine camp experience!
Programs and Activities at Wazi
- Boys and Girls – Ages 6 to 16
- Flexible 2,4,6, and 8 week sessions
Counselor in Training/Junior Counselor Program
- More than 30 Activities!
- Unique, Kid’s Choice Program
- Healthy, Delicious Food
- Caring, Well-Trained Staff
- Full-Time Registered Nurses
- Welcoming Atmosphere
- Adventure Bound Outdoor Program
- Named one of the TOP 50 Summer Camps in the United States!
- Number ONE rated Maine Summer Camp on campratingz.com!