Dates & Rates
Summer 2019 @ Camp Waziyatah
Registration for Summer 2019 is now open!
- REGISTRATION: September 15th until full. Online open registration period. Spaces allotted based on first-come, first served registrations for all four, six or eight week sessions.
- TWO WEEK ROOKIE CAMP: Note: All campers including first-timers may attend any session, but only first-time campers may attend rookie sessions.Online wait list registration is NOW OPEN! On March 1st, 2019. Spaces will be allotted in the order of wait list registration date. Important: We do not suggest telling kids to come for two weeks and extend if they like camp. Call for more information. We can help you prepare your child for a wonderful camp experience!
- Counselor in Training/Junior Counselor Leadership Programs – For Ages 16 and 17: CLICK HERE
Space at Camp Waziyatah is LIMITED. We will do everything we can to find you a space. Please call if you have questions about registration.
|Sunday, June 23 – Thursday, July 18||$6,950|
|Sunday, July 21 – Thursday, Aug. 15||$6,950|
|Sunday, June 23 – Saturday, Aug. 3||$8,950|
|Sunday, June 23 – Thursday, Aug. 15||$9,950|
2 Weeks Rookie Camp*
|Sunday, June 23 – Saturday, July 6 (*See below)||$4,950|
2 Weeks Rookie Camp*
|Sunday, July 21 – Saturday, Aug. 3 (*See below)||$4,950|
- * Rookie Camp (two week session) is for first time campers only. Wait list opens on Sept. 15th, 2018. On March 1st, 2019, remaining spaces will go first to wait list families.
- Four week sessions are recommended, most popular and almost 30% less per week vs. two weeks.
- Visiting Days for four week sessions are July 6th and August 3rd.
- Six or Eight week campers may spend time away from camp or attend the Changeover Trip between sessions – July 18th to July 21st – $595
- Payments: A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a place at camp. In pre-registration, the deposit is refundable if no space is available. Once enrolled, all fees are divided into equal monthly payments until June 1, 2019.
- Tuition Includes: Room and board, supervision, instruction, arts materials, standard Adventure Bound day trips, routine medical and nursing care and laundry.
- Not Included in Tuition:Camp store purchases, trip surcharge, airport shuttles and the whitewater rafting trip. All families make a $200 deposit ($300 for 6 or 8 week campers) for store credit and trip surcharge. Up to $50 can be spent in our camp store for logo merchandise such as tee-shirts, etc. $150 is for the trip surcharge. Unused credit is not refunded. This charge does not cover arrival and departure airport shuttles or the whitewater rafting trip.