Summer Camp Covid-19 Procedures
* All campers must have a negative Covid test within 72 hours of arrival to camp.
* Campers with a positive Covid test may not attend camp for 5 days after testing positive. Parents should contact our travel coordinator to arrange for alternate travel in the event of a positive test.
* All campers will be tested on arrival day.
By Drop Off: At the Bridgton, ME Food City.
By Newton Bus: Prior to boarding.
By Air: Prior to Departure.
* Drop off will be from 10:00am – 2:00pm. Parents dropping their children off are invited to walk around and see camp! We do ask that you mask in indoor spaces to help us mitigate the risk of infection.
* We will no longer be testing at the 5 day mark or cohorting.
* Campers who display symptoms and test positive for Covid-19 during their time at camp may either:
1. Go home for 5 days before returning to camp
2. Quarantine for 5 days in our quarantine cabins and participate in activities safely distanced from other campers.
* We will be hosting a visiting day again at the 2-week mark in both sessions. Parents visiting camp are asked to mask in indoor spaces to help us mitigate the risk of infection.
* Pick-up will be from 10:00am-2:00pm. Parents picking their children up are invited to walk around and see camp! We do ask that you mask in indoor spaces to help us mitigate the risk of infection.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or (207)583-2267.