Camp Waziyatah – Highest Rated Maine Summer Camp
Waterford, Maine • Established in 1922
Camp Waziyatah is the Highest Rated Camp in Maine and home of the Disney Channel Show “Bug Juice: My Adventures at Camp”. Why? It’s all about the atmosphere. Wazi has a uniquely kind and welcoming environment with no cliques or groups and no worries about fitting in. It’s an absolute BLAST, where kids make memories and best friends that last a lifetime. With more than 30 activities in a stunningly beautiful setting, Wazi has 98 years of know-how in being the perfect Maine camp experience.
About Camp Waziyatah
- Number ONE rated Maine Summer Camp on campratingz.com!
- Named one of the TOP 50 Summer Camps in the United States!
- Why Wazi – Who, what, and why we are.
- For Boys and Girls – Ages 6 to 16
- 2, 4,6, and 8 week sessions.
Counselor in Training/Junior Counselor Leadership Program for 16 and 17 year-olds
- More than 30 Activities!
- Unique, Kid’s Choice Program
- Healthy, Delicious Food – Our Chef is a Distinguished Alumni of the Waldorf Astoria!
- Caring, Well-Trained Staff
- Full-Time Registered Nurses
- Welcoming Atmosphere with NO cliques!
- Adventure Bound Outdoor Program
- Trip Week and Color War!