Who, What, and Why We Are
Camp Waziyatah is a traditional summer camp for boys and girls age 6 to 16. “Wazi” is located on 130 beautiful acres of woods and fields with a 3.5 mile private lake in Southern Maine. Camp Waziyatah is the HIGHEST RATED CAMP IN MAINE! See our reviews below.
Wazi has been building better kids one summer at a time for 98 years! Chosen by The Disney Channel as the perfect Maine camp, Wazi is the setting for the TV show “Bug Juice, My Adventures at Camp” NOW AIRING ON THE DISNEY CHANNEL! Camp Waziyatah is a safe, life-changing experience of fun, best friends, awesome activities, and just the right amount of “rustic” to be exactly what summer camp should be. We have more than 30 activities – with all the camp classics like horseback riding, arts, theater, dance, outdoor trips and water skiing – to amazing new ones like ”THE BLOB” and ZIP LINE! Most importantly, Wazi has an all-inclusive atmosphere and camp community that can’t be matched. Look around our site and get to know us. We’ll see you this summer!
- Core Values
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why Wazi?
- Daily Schedule
- Meet the Directors
- Director’s Articles
- Adventure Bound and Trip Week
- CIT/JC Program (for 16 & 17 year olds)
- Photo Gallery
- Interactive Camp Map
- Healthy and Delicious Food
- Watch an Episode of Disney’s “Bug Juice” (filmed at Wazi)
- Take a Guided Virtual Tour of Camp with The Director
- Number ONE rated Maine Summer Camp on campratingz.com