Wazi has a unique “hybrid” programming schedule where kids always get what they pick!
A Regular Day
|8:00 AM||Wake Up|
|8:15 – 9:00 AM||Lazy Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 9:30 AM||Cabin Cleanup|
|9:30 – 12:30 PM||Morning Activity Periods 1-3|
|12:30 – 2:20 PM||Lunch, Rest, and Quiet Division Activities|
|2:30 – 3:30 PM||The Blob/Free Swim|
|3:30 – 3:45 PM||Afternoon Snack|
|3:45 – 5:45 PM||2 Daily Choice Periods|
|7:30 – 9:30 PM||Evening Activity|
|9:30 PM||All-camp Taps (bedtimes vary by age group)|
How it works:
- Program blocks are 5 days – four days of daily schedule and one “Otter Day” where all campers participate in exciting events and day trips.
- Morning activity periods repeat for all four days of each block (excellent for skill development).
- Selections are made for the next four days of morning activities at the beginning of each programming block.
- Afternoon activity periods are selected daily at lunch (excellent for trying new things).
- Kids choose from several choices in each activity period.
- At Wazi, you always get what you pick! That means no one is ever left out because an activity is full.